Sunday, October 7, 2018

SOCIAL LISTENING


The brand I chose is Starbucks. I found a lot of people’s comments on Starbucks from Twitter. In Twitter, many people share what they met in Starbucks today, as well as customers’ evaluation of Starbucks products. Some people think that Starbucks The drinks are perfect, some people believe there are still some shortcomings or don't like them.


I think the value proposition of this brand is that Starbucks has its uniqueness because he will launch new drinks in many seasons. Second, customers who frequent Starbucks know that Starbucks has a membership card that can help you accumulate points. When you reach an absolute value, you will get a free cup. Third, I think Starbucks has a competitive advantage because Starbucks now belongs to the mainstream coffee shop in the United States. He not only makes coffee but also does a lot of other drinks, so the customer has much selectivity to Starbucks.

The first specific thing is that your boo-Christmas are used on Starbucks' order board. Many people like it. Some people even say that I am very fascinated by this. Also, some people say that Starbucks often uses this method to make customers feel interesting. Second, the customer published an article about the recent earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia, please join them and help those who are in trouble. My memory is finally profound. A customer's comment says that he is from Indonesia. I am very grateful to Starbucks and other customers for thinking about it and helping them. The third is I was at work, and a military man overseas texted his wife to come to our Starbucks. He mobile ordered her fave drink and snack. I cried. Many people think this is a normal thing, even saying it is male. It should be done, but it is very moving for many women.

Recently Starbucks had a new coffee on September 7. This coffee is named after Milan's square and incorporates Italian flavors into this coffee. Many people in this coffee comment in the underground. Many people think that this coffee is lovely and has a unique taste. However, I think the perfect thing is that whenever someone comments on this coffee, Starbucks will respond and give recommendations.

I think Starbucks often launches new products every season, posting new products online, letting everyone know, and even suggesting which flavors are better for each review. Even in Twitter, Starbucks uses charity ads. However, I think their biggest marketing challenge is a lot of fast food restaurants (McDonald's) or some unknown coffee shops. With low-cost coffee, please go to many customers. On the other hand, many high-end coffee shops use the skills of baristas to attract customers.

If I am a brand manager, I would say that although many fast food brands have stolen customers with low-cost coffee, our Starbucks coffee tastes better than the fast-food coffee, and the price is not very high. Moreover, we still have many activities to let customers enjoy discounts.

I learned that every brand not only launches new products to respond to customers but in many cases, we can use charity advertisements to let customers know that each of us will have love, so the relationship between Starbucks and customers will return. More intimate. I think some of them are very attractive to me. When Starbucks launches new products, many customers will respond, and Starbucks will give a response and suggestions below each comment. I think this is very responsible. Human brand



No comments:

Post a Comment